Taking care of our health is critical in today's rapidly changing world. Numerous people suffer from different types of diseases at a young age. Surprisingly, after a health check-up, most diseases are identified and diagnosed. Recently, health check-ups on vital body parts such as the heart have been discovered. As a result, heart check-up packages are now a must-do for anyone who wants to be healthy. As we can see, there are numerous heart check-up packages available in cities such as Hyderabad. Tesla diagnostics in Hyderabad offers reasonable and affordable heart check-up packages.
Who are eligible for Heart check-up packages in Hyderabad?
It is suggested by doctors worldwide that men over 35 years old, and ladies over 40 years old, should go through yearly preventive health check-ups.
You must consult your doctor immediately if you develop symptoms of heart disease. These symptoms may include:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Fluttering in your chest
- Slow or racing heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in your feet or abdomen
Your doctor may recommend a comprehensive heart examination. These packages include all of the required tests. Following the heart examination, you can consult your doctor and take the necessary steps to maintain your health.
They will look for any signs of heart disease and assess your risk of developing heart disease in the future as part of the check-up.
For example, risk factors include:
- High blood pressure
- High blood cholesterol
- High blood sugar
- Overweight and obesity
Tests in Complete Heart check-up packages:
If you have no family history of heart disease, you should have the following heart check-up tests performed:
- Blood pressure and cholesterol tests (20 years aged people)
- Blood glucose tests (starting by age 40 to 45 for most people)
- Body mass index (BMI) measurement (based on body weight or waist circumference)
If your doctor suspects you have heart disease, they may order one or more of the following tests to evaluate your heart health:
- Electrocardiography (ECG, EKG)
- Exercise cardiac stress test
- Nuclear stress test
- Cardiac CT scan for calcium scoring
- Coronary CT angiography (CTA)
- Coronary catheter angiography
Doctors typically advise patients to undergo a comprehensive heart examination in Hyderabad. Cardiac examination in Hyderabad is the most accurate and reasonably priced.
Tesla Diagnostics in Hyderabad offers the following heart check-up package:
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Complete Urine Examination
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea
- Lipid Profile
- 2D Echo
- X-ray Chest
- Cardiologist Consultation
This complete heart check-up package in Tesla diagnostics, Hyderabad, is most recommended.
Tips for maintaining heart health:
A healthy lifestyle is essential for lowering your risk of heart disease. You must follow the steps below:
- Tobacco use should be avoided.
- Get at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity exercise.
- Consume various nutrient-dense foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Reduce your intake of trans fat, saturated fat, and sugar-sweetened foods and beverages.
- Take measures to control your weight.
- Follow your doctor's treatment plan if you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, prediabetes, diabetes, or other health conditions.
Everyone over the age of 20 should have regular heart checks in Hyderabad. At least once a year, we should make an appointment for a cardiac check-up. Only in this way can we regularly monitor the health of our hearts and take the necessary steps to keep them healthy.
This process will be aided by regular exercise and a healthy diet. Many doctors recommend maintaining glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight control for a healthy heart. To keep these, we must make careful lifestyle changes.
Doctors at Tesla Diagnostics in Hyderabad are experts in this field. They provide a variety of health check-up packages in Hyderabad, including a complete heart check-up package at an affordable price. Following the heart check-up packages in Hyderabad, you can consult the doctors and receive recommendations regarding your heart health.